Sie sind hier » ADDER ADDERView CATx 4000 «
ADDER ADDERView CATx 4000
Secure KVM CATx Switches with BIOS-level control
- Exceptionally high video performance to local, remote and global users
- True multi-platform support
- Flash upgradeable CAMs available for PS/2, USB and Legacy Sun keyboard and mouse support with optional audio
- Country code reporting
- DDC and keyboard and mouse emulation
- PS/2 or USB keyboard and mouse control
- Expand using CATx cascade connections with simple user intuitive set up
- Optional CD quality audio when using correct Computer Interface Module (CAM)
- Power control functions supported via dedicated serial port
- Enterprise grade security (using AES 128 bit encryption and RSA 2048 bit public key authentication)
- Global users (IP) can chose between HTTP or RealVNC for highly secure connections and high performance.
The ADDERView CATx Series is a range of secure, KVM via CATx switches that provides 4 concurrent local, remote or global users with BIOS-level control of up to 24 multiplatform servers.
A "plug-and-play," 1U appliance, the ADDERView CATx is a completely self-contained system that installs in minutes combining high security, flexibility, integrated remote power control, faultless quality video and optional CD quality audio.
The two members of the series are the ADDERView CATx supporting 16 or 24 CATx computer connections, 4 simultaneous users (1x local PS/2 or USB, 4 x remote over CATx) and the ADDERView CATx IP supporting 16 or 24 CATx computer connections, 4 simultaneous users (1x local PS/2 or USB, 2 x remote over CATx, 1 x global over IP).
Faultless video quality TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
The AdderView CATx series provides exceptionally high video performance to local, remote and global users alike,supporting up to 1900x1440 resolutions with DDC emulation (1600x1200 on IP links).
True multi-platform support
The AdderView CATx series supports PS/2, USB and Sun. Country code reporting, DDC and keyboard and mouse emulation ensure faultless operation.
PS/2 or USB keyboard and mouse control
Any PS/2 or USB style keyboard and mouse maybe used to control the AdderView CATx series.
Expand using CATx cascade connections with simple user intuitive set up.
Optional CD quality audio
The AdderView CATx switches provide CD quality audio to users when optional audio enabled CIM modules are used.
Providing complete reboot function, the AdderLink CATx series interfaces with power switches via a dedicated RS232 port.
- Choice of PS/2 or USB keyboard and mouse control.
- Up to 300m from computer using Adder extenders.
Global User (IP)
- Employing enterprise grade security (using AES 128 bit encryption and RSA 2048 bit public key authentication).
- Use Java web browser or Real VNC client software that, unlike HTTPS web browsers, is designed specifically for secure, high performance KVM via IP applications.
- Up to 1600x1200 resolutions with scalable windows.
Computer Interface Modules
- Flash upgradeable CIMs available for PS/2, USB and Sun keyboard and mouse support with optional audio.
Local KVM console connection Industries
Keyboard/Mouse: MiniDin6 / USB type A.
Audio: 3.5mm stereo jack
Computer and remote CATx user connections
All RJ45 style
Network port (ADDERView IP models only)
RJ45 10/100Mb auto-sensing Ethernet port
IEC style power lead (100 – 240V AC, 50-60Hz).
Redundant via 2.5mm DC jack (5V DC, 6A)
DB9 female for flash upgrade, syncing boxes and other special functions.
DB9 male for RS232 triggered power switches.
DB9 male (ADDERView IP only) for modem connection.
Supports PC, Sun (USB & 8-pin styles), Mac (USB), RS/6000, Alpha and SGI computers using PS/2, USB or Sun computer interface modules.
Operates with all known software and operating systems including Windows (all); DOS; Linux, Unix, BSD; all Sun OS; all Mac OS; NetWare.
0 - 40 deg C (32 to 104 deg F)
ADDERView CATx: 1U high metal case 482mm/19” (w), 215mm/8.5” (d), 45mm/1.8” (h)
ADDERView CATxIP: 1U high metal case 482mm/19” (w), 280mm/8.5” (d), 45mm/1.8” (h) (Rack mount kits included)
- Ideal for Banking industry
- Ideal for Broadcast industry
| AdderView CATx IP |
| CATx IP - 16 port version: || AVX4016IP-Euro |
| CATx IP - 24 port version: || AVX4024IP-Euro |
| AdderView CATx|
| CATx - 16 port version: || AVX4016-Euro |
| CATx - 24 port version: || AVX4024-Euro |
PDF ADDER ADDERView CATx 4000 Datasheet (724.3 kB)