Sie sind hier » MAXSTREAM 24XStream-DEV «
Product is End of Life : 2018-02-02
2.4 GHz Development Kit
- Plug-and-communicate (default mode - no configuration required). True peer-to-peer network (no need to configure a “Master” radio).
- Transparent mode supports existing software applications and legacy systems.
- Addressing capabilities provide for point-to-point and point-to-multipoint networks.
- Uses Standard AT commands and/or fast binary commands for changing parameters.
- Native RS485/422 (multi-drop bus) protocol support.
- Retry and acknowledgements of packets provides guaranteed delivery of critical packets in difficult environments.
- Networking features allow up to 7 independent pairs (networks) to operate in close proximity.
- Multiple low power modes including shutdown pin, cyclic sleep and serial port sleep for current consumption as low as 26 µA.
- Host interface baud rates from 1200 to 57600 bps.
- Signal strength register for link quality monitoring and debugging.
- 9th bit parity support (None, Even, Odd, Mark, Space)
(1) XStream OEM RF module with an integrated wire antenna
(1) XStream OEM RF module with (1) 1/2 wave dipole antenna
(2) RS-232/422/485 PC serial interface boards
(2) DSub-9 serial cables
(2) 9V 400 mA power adapters
(1) 9V battery clip
(1) Serial loopback adapter
(1) Male-to-male null modem adapter
(1) Female-to-female null modem adapter
(1) DB-9 male to RJ-45 female adapter
(1) DB-9 female to RJ-45 female adapter
(1) CD with X-CTU™ test/config utility software, manuals and documentation
PDF Data sheet (497.9 kB)